The Comedy Zone is classified by all metrics as a restaurant and is State permitted as a restaurant. As such, we are allowed to open under the Phase 2 guidelines.
For the protection of our staff and guests, we will be doing the following:
- Our staff will be wearing masks.
- Seating will be reduced to 50% of our normal capacity.
- We will seat the room in a “every other table” fashion ensuring the required safe distances between groups.
- Groups, no matter how large, will be seated together but other groups will be safely distanced.
- Enhanced sanitizing methods will be deployed including, but not limited to, wiping down each occupied table and chair after each seating.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering and exiting the venue.
- The entrance sidewalk will have markings 6’ apart which groups should use as a guide to distance themselves from the parties to the front and back of them in line.
Thank you and we look forward to serving our wonderful guests again.