How do I get my tickets?
Technology has rendered physical tickets obsolete. There are no tickets to pick up. Your name will be on our Will Call list at the door on the night of the show.
What is the dress code?
Casual. It’s one of the best comedy clubs in the country. Look decent. No Tube Tops or Jorts.
Do you Serve Food?
Yes! Check out our Menu at the link in the header.
Do you Serve Drinks?
Yes, the good stuff (and some of the bad).
I have a group of people, can we all sit together?
Yes! We need two things from you: 1) Get here early and 2) Arrive together.
What is the difference between VIP Seating and General Admission Seating?
VIP Seating is for the seats closest to the stage. General Admission seating are the seats behind the VIP seats. Please note: Not all shows offer VIP Seating, it is at the performer's discretion.
How about Parking?
Huge, on-site parking lot available.And it’s FREE!
How long are the shows?
They vary, but average around 90 minutes.
What are the Box Office hours?
The Box Office is open ONLY on days that there is a show, from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
- Tickets are purchased for a specific show, performer, date, and time.
- All ticket purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to any other show, date, or time.
- Before purchasing tickets, please ensure you can attend the specific show, date, and time.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL.
- Many shows SELL OUT in advance, therefore we do encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance.
- All acts, prices, and show times are subject to change without notice.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Comedy Zone.
- No Comedy Zone beverages are allowed outside the Comedy Zone.
- Please DO NOT talk in a disruptive manner during the show. We will kindly give you a warning and if disruption continues you may be asked to leave.
- Please DO NOT heckle or loudly comment on jokes.
- Be courteous to those around you and the comics on stage!
- Obnoxious, loud, drunken, or other disruptive behavior WILL NOT be tolerated in the showroom. Those types of behavior will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION without refund.
- Once the show starts phones are to be put way. No texts or calls are allowed while the show is going on.
- Photography and recording video/audio is NOT allowed during the show. Please take all of your pictures before or after the show.
- All seating is first come first serve within the section corresponding to your ticket purchase.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS:
- 18 to Laugh and 21 to Drink.
- 13-17 year old guests are also welcome, but must be accompanied an adult 18 or older.